contact me

Monday, March 4, 2013

Equestrian

American eagle denim shirt
H&M cardigan
Jeggings
Necklace from Urban Outfitters
Boots also from Urban Outfitters

Hey guyz! Happy Monday! Today I decided to go full out preppy and wear this classic, equestrian inspired look. I'm wearing a simple chambray button down with a colorblock cardigan(these are supposed to be an upcoming trend lol) and then added a fun short necklace right below the collar of my shirt, it's so fun to do! Then, on the bottom half of me, I wore black jeggings and my sister's riding boots;). It was fun to wear this because it was fun to try out a new style. I also really love/want my sister's riding boots. If I would have had more time I probably would have straighten my hair for a more polished look, but I didn't, oops. So, if you have always wanted to try out the equestrian look, here's my best effort and hope you can take inspiration from me! Thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment