contact me

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happy Fashion Week!


Top from Vignette's<3
Jeans
Boots

Remember, remember the fifth of September... because New York fashion week kicked of today for Spring 2014 collections. OMG SORRY FOR THAT. Okay so I'm wearing this shirt from Vignette's today and I am OBSESSED with it. It's literally "me" in shirt form. But yeah, I wore it simply with skinny jeans and brownish boots. If you haven't noticed by now, I'm one of those people that likes to mix black and brown. My outfit I made simple because I wanted the shirt to standout. So, if you have a crazy shirt, make your outfit simple so you don't look too crazy. Unless you want to be crazy. OMG srry I am allll over the place... Well, bye!
Love,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Ksenia Solo Biography, Born, Age, Facts, Family, Movie Only winning is not the quality, but also losing yourself for acting is also achievement that proved by the talented Ksenia Solo

    ReplyDelete