contact me

Monday, September 23, 2013

Lol Fall Where You At?

Mink Pink Top
Skinny Jeans
Random Necklace & Boots
 
So.........fall clothes are out, people are wearing fall clothes, why is it sTILL SO HOT?????? Well, my solution to this problem is to simply wear fall clothes anyway, who cares if you sweat? Who cares if you're friends stop talking to you because you smell? You will look(and feel) super cute in fall clothes! Today I wore this interesting striped thing with cutouts on the shoulders. I thought it was fun and I wanted to highlight the top the most. So, I wore my hair up and added a simple necklace and boots. No matter how you look at them, Mondays are always lazy day. This is lazy enough for me. Love you guys!
xoxo,
Maggie

1 comment:

  1. تقدم شركة شركة النقل في الدمام جميع عملائها مجموعة واسعة من الخدمات لم يتم رؤيتها قبل أي شركة أخرى لنقل الرغيف. كما سيقدم لك مجموعة كبيرة من الخصومات الضخمة على عمليات النقل التي تصل إلى

    ReplyDelete