contact me

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Mumford Mania continued

Mumford & Sons "Gentlemen of the Road" tour tee
Urban Outfitters jacket
J Brand Jeans
 
Is that a monster? A zombie? No, it's me at school the day AFTER the Mumford & Sons concert. Yeah it may look like my head is glowing but it's actually just the frizz coming off my hair. And yeah did I mention no makeup? But okay guys. We've all been here right? After a concert, a midnight premiere, all night study session, etc. are all appropriate to show up to school the next day looking like a kind of ghost-like version of yourself. The one tip I can give is to be that girl that wears the t-shirt from the concert she went to the night before. It lets people know you have an excuse. If you do not have a t-shirt or some sort of proof of attendance(maybe a strip of confetti) then my suggestion is to zip up your hood and avoid all human contact.
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment