contact me

Monday, September 23, 2013

Last Week 9/16-9/20

Hey guys! I want to thank everyone who's still reading my blog; it means the world to me. Last week I was all over the place because of certain personal reasons, however, I did not stop posting ootds!(on instagram at least). So, here are all my outfits from last week. I hope you enjoy them and can get inspired! Much Love!



Monday-9/16/13
Jack by BB Dakota Top
Pants from Dillards (obsessed with these)
sandals

Wednesday 9/18/13
Top from Century21 in NEW YORK CITY BABY

Thursday 9/19/13
Charlotte Russe Chambray Top
Michael Kors Loafers
*super simple chambray ootds are my fav

Dress from Marshall's
Random loafers(Forever21 I think)
okay.....this jacket's from Hollister......
 
 
Hope everyone is doing wonderful! I love all my readers!
love,
maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment