contact me

Thursday, November 7, 2013

"I'm A Little Drunk on Shoes, and High On Fashion Trends"

Zara Top
Urban Outfitters Dress
Tights
Arturo Chiang Boots
Kate Spade Bag
Vintage Sunnies
 
TU GUYS!!! TU!! So turnt up on fashion!!!!!! LOLZ!
 
But really,
sometimes I get really crazy with my outfits.
 
Like today. I wore a collared emerald dress underneath a graphic tee. Because it was so short, I wore black tights and, OF COURSE, my short brown boots. What else would you expect? Needless to say, I felt pretty cool in the outfit. Maybe it was because I thought I was the girl on my graphic tee, but I'm a lot less chic and my top knot is very lopsided. But whatever. I had fun wearing this and you guys should always try trying out different, weird, fun, interesting kind of outfits! It definitely makes your day a lot more different, weird, fun, AND interesting!
 
love,
maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment