contact me

Friday, November 22, 2013

Tbh....

 
Forever21 Sweater
Cynthia Rowley Top (underneath sweater)
Leather leggings
Arturo Chiang Boots
Kate Spade Bag 
 
If I told you where the contents of this outfit came from, you probably would give me a very concerned stare, then probably walk away confused. But I'm going to tell you guys anyway. And, at least my boots and purse are normal, so keep that in mind. Okay so here it goes.  This sweater is my mom's, the top that is under it and the necklace are from a consignment store, and.............wait for it............. my "leather leggings" actually belong to my sister's pre-teen Halloween costume (probably around 2001 js...) as Sandy from Grease.....Okay. I said it. Feel free to never read this blog again. But I really need leather looking leggings and there's no since in paying $50+ for them. But whatever. This is what I wore. Take it or leave it?
peace, love, don't judge me,
maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment