contact me

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Twerkyday

Greetings! I hope everyone is having a wonderfully annoying holiday time! I say that because relatives. If you're as #blessed as I am and have this entire week off from school, at this point you may be a little tired of Netflix and ice cream (I'm not I just forced myself off the couch). What I'm trying to say is I was bored today so I decided to create a few outfit ideas for Thanksgiving or a "Friendsgiving" or just a fall party. You are welcome to hate on them or love on them or continue unaffected in your leggings and big tee(I am). Here it goes!

Free People Top
Ya! Fur Vest
Random Booties
I call this one "Thanksgiving Music Fest" because, where else would I wear fringe booties with a white fur vest? If only thanksgiving dinner had different bands to play during different courses...

Forever21 Vest
Sweater from Urban Outfitters
this leather skirt is from a random boutique..
I call this one, "I'd never actually wear this to Thanksgiving dinner, I just like to pretend I live on the Upper East Side of Manhattan." Yeah.... that one is self-explanatory.

JC Penny's Sweater
Topshop Skirt
Arturo Chiang Boots
This one is called "Hey, I might actually wear this to Thanksgiving dinner." It's a skirt/sweater combo without being too dressy, uses fall colors and plaid, and it's surprisingly comfortable.
 
Hope you can take something from these ootd's this Thanksgivin' season! Remember to follow me on Instagram @outfitofthedaybymaggie and to have a happy holiday season!
 
Love,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment