contact me

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Swimming Pool Glimmering Darling

 
Old Navy Sweater
Charlotte Russe Denim Vest
Random Dress(skirt)
Michael Kors Loafers

Every year, at the same time, something extraordinary happens. For most people, this occurrence is normal. For me, weird things happen. This odd event, the most randomest thing I could participate in, is, in fact, swim team. Now, if you don't know me personally, you're probably thinking, so what? People do sports. No. Not me. I don't "do" sports. Think about Mia in the Disney classic, Princess Diaries, when she's trying to play baseball in order to pass gym and hits the coach in the face. Yeah multiple that by 1000 and you have me. I don't have any coordination whatsoever when it comes to using a bat or ball of any sorts. I can't throw. I can't catch. The list goes on. Bottom line is- the world should be very thankful that I love fashion and not soccer. The other bottom line is- it's rather a big deal that I participate in swim team. Now, why am I telling you this? Well, I'm not really sure exactly. I guess I am explaining the backdrop of this photo, the aquatic center, which I do love dearly. So yeah. I guess the moral of the story is, if you're really unathletic, swimming is a great exercise to participate in because you won't accidently hit someone in the eye. Thanks for reading.
-Maggie

Oh yeah, my outfit. So the first layer is the black and white floral dress, which you see at the bottom. I layered a mustard yellow sweater on top with a denim vest and an infinity scarf. I put on tights because it's rather chilly and, finally, I contrasted the yellow sweater with my red-orange loafers. If you're afraid to mix red and yellow because you're afraid you'll look like Ronald Mcdonald, try pairing the colors with something black and white, or denim, or both.

No comments:

Post a Comment