contact me

Sunday, November 3, 2013

MARKET

 
So I recently had the opportunity to attend America's Mart in Atlanta with my co-worker and my lovely boss and owner of Vignette's. Needless to say, it was the experience of a lifetime. I was able to witness firsthand what goes into the process of "buying." I got to see spring samples before spring and even got to try many of them on!(there are NO mirrors in this place, so we needed a model). We spent three days searching for our spring looks, attending line presentations, fashion shows, and digging through racks on our own. I wish I could like marry the mart or like live there or something perfect like that. I had the absolute best time- three days was not nearly enough! I am very thankful for the opportunity and happy I could experience it! Now here are some pretty cool pics!
 
 
 
 
Day 1: Me with my PSF, guess I'm an Insider now!

Yeah this is only one of the buildings...

Esley fashion show!

The apparel building has 13 floors of perfection

The fashion show stage!

Me, chillin in my camo pants.

ATL BBY!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE!
<3
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment