contact me

Monday, November 4, 2013

lAYYYEEEring

 
Patagonia Vest
Urban Outfitters Scarf
Random Sweater
 
SO guys. It's getting colder... which means more LAYERING! Or as I like to say with emphasis on the "AYE," lAYEring. Layering is very important to the winter season. It's kind of necessary for survival and all, so why not make it cute? (I think that's becoming my philosophy for everything). Today, for example, I started out with a simple grey oversized sweater and leggings. I grabbed a multicolored scarf, then found my vest that matches it. On the feet are just simple boots with high socks. I think I wear those everyday in the winter. But guys, layering doesn't have to be hard. It also does not have to match as much as this one did. Literally you can just throw stuff on top of one another. As long as you wear it confidently, you'll look good. Layering is easy. You just have to start with something and follow it where it takes you. (whoa just got too cheesy srry)
love,
Maggie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment