contact me

Friday, January 25, 2013

Feeling CLASSY

Forever21 peacoat
Gap sweater
Leather vest from goodwill
Grey infinity scarf (again)
Jeans
Black boots

Peacoats are always classy. I don't care if you're wearing bathing suit underneath it, peacoats make outfits instantly more elegant. Today it's FREEZING and this morning I literally just piled on the layers: my wool striped sweater, leather vest, scarf, warm socks and boots. That's my favorite thing about winter is that you can layer anything you want and it doesn't have to match to result in an effortless, chic look while staying warm. Also, jumping back to the peacoat thing, today I received a few compliments on my outfit and I said thanks but then I realized I was really just wearing a buttoned up peacoat and jeans! That shows the power a peacoat has! So, when you run out of outfits, just throw on a peacoat, no one will no if you're wearing a t shirt underneath! ;)
Have a splendid weekend!!
<3 Maggie <3


No comments:

Post a Comment