contact me

Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013

Urban outfitters white lace shirt
Vest from goodwill:)
AE jeans
Grey tall boots
Necklace with all the chains from forever21
Blue necklace from Nordstrom

Happy Monday all! Please ignore my face in this picture, it was really sunny and, not to mention, HOT! Seriously how is it almost 80 degrees in January? Anyway today I paired a lace shirt(I wear this a lot I recommend investing in one) with a leather vest(also a great investment) jeans boots, and piled on some necklaces. Though it is hard to tell, I doubled up two necklaces, one with the multiple chains and the simple blue one, to give a statement effect. Doubling necklaces is a fun thing to do and can basically work with any necklaces that are around the same length. Thanks for reading, please come back for more!
Love,
Maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment