contact me

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Utilize your hoodies

Denim vest-Charlotte russe
AE black jeggings
Blowfish booties
And I have no idea where I got this sweatshirt lol

So today it's very cold, it's the first day back from a three day weekend, and I'm sick. To shine some positive light on this I decided to take "bumming" to the next level by getting something comfy, in this case a hoodie, and adding a denim vest. Then I put on comfy jeggings and booties to match. I've seen a ton of jackets lately that are half denim half cloth or half leather and with this I realized you can homemake those. Just add a vest over an already made jacket and there you go. This outfit was perfect for me today because I was super comfy at school without looking like a hobo. This look can be used with any random athletic clothes or hoodies you have in the depths of you closets. Just dress up your athletic clothes and you might make a decent looking outfit. Thanks for reading!

Peace,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment