contact me

Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11, 2013

H&M black cardigan
Orange infinity scarf
Crafty couture dress
Brown boots
Socks from kohl's

Gotta get down on Friday! This is me taking advantage of the 73 degree weather in January. The dress I'm wearing is strapless and is usually worn in the summer, but I had the urge to wear it now. I piled a long cardigan, an knit infinity scarf, high socks and riding boots on and bam- it's a winter dress. I also love the boho feel it gives off. When you're missing your favorite summer dress or you ran out of dresses to wear, try taking a summer dress and winter-fying it. It's easy and can be done with things you already have in your closet.

XX,
Maggie

~I just want to thank everyone who is reading this and not laughing at me. This is something I've always wanted to do but never had the time to. The positive feedback i have gotten from y'all is overwhelming and I feel truly blessed that people are reading what I have to say. It's only been four days and I've already gotten over 100 followers on instagram!! Hopefully you guys will keep reading and I will keep writing! Thank you thank you!! And hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment