contact me

Monday, January 28, 2013

Mondays

Shirt- Forever21
Cardigan- H&M
Scarf- random store for $7 ;)
Madewell jeans
Combat boots-Urbanog.com

Hello hope everyone had a great weekend! Now we have to pay the price for the weekend and that would be Mondays. We can all agree that if Monday was a person it would suck eggs and smell bad, but despite all of the bad, there is a glimmer of hope in one of the sequins on the girl's jeans in front of you and that would be your outfit. Now, I know mine is not anything fancy, but it still makes me feel better than wearing a hoodie and sweats. To pull off this casual Monday outfit, I simply paired a white shirt with a long black cardigan, jeans, red scarf, and my floral combat boots(I'm obsessed with these and they were only about $40 with shipping). Also I did not even touch my hair; I just let it do it's thang, which is good because sometimes you need to give your hair a break. Anyways, I'm getting off topic, but remember, a simple tee and cardigan are the perfect answer for a gloomy Monday.
Peace out,
Maggie

S/o to Joy Hong for making her outfit today inspired by me!! And s/o to everyone for reading and supporting! I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Those combat boots are insanely cool!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete