contact me

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013

Ark&co. Red leather jacket
Gap striped shirt
AE jeans
Forever 21 oxfords
And random tie thing that I got from a dress and turned in into a scarf.

Today's outfit was surprisingly inspired by something that took place about 6 years ago, the very first episode of Gossip Girl. Serena's outfit when she firsts steps off the train in Grand Central is the simple stripe shirt and jeans with a twist. She added the leather jacket to edge it up a bit and the scarf to still remain classy. I attempted to create this look considering it was my first day back at school and much like Serena, I was looking for a fresh start. Leave it to the stylists of Gossip Girl to create an outfit that is timeless enough to be copied in 2013. Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday and please come back for more of my ootd's!

Xoxo,
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment