contact me

Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10, 2013

Forever21 black leather jacket
Forever21 white sweater shirt
AE jeans
Fringed booties
Earrings from urban outfitters

Simply swift. Last night I watched the people's choice awards for about five seconds and the first person I saw was Taylor Swift in classic white, hair pulled back, and, my favorite part, the light blue earrings. It's a simple concept, it literally looks good on anyone! However, I decided to kick it up a notch. I started with a wintery white sweater shirt, jeans and the blue earrings. I added the fringed booties for a boho feel, but then threw on an unlikely leather jacket. One of my favorite things is to pair something really classy with something out of the ordinary, such as a leather jacket or combat boots. If you're not as adventurous, the leather or fringe isn't necessary. Taylor's chic look is perfect enough on its own. When you run out of ideas, a white shirt and a nice pair of earrings is a quick fix!

Thank you everyone for all your support! Love,
Maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment