contact me

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Freezing!

Roxy sweater
Patagonia vest
Old navy jeans
And brown boots that I don't remember where I got them from!

Basically it's freezing outside today, so, of course, I had to wear a big sweater and this one is one of my favorites!! I know it's hard to tell in the picture but it has blue, purple, and green mixed into to it-so it literally can match anything!! Today, however, I decide to match it with colors of the same family instead of contrasting them with some random color. It was a fun outfit to wear because of all the colors but without being too crazy. Also the sweater combined with the vest kept me warm! Whenever I see people with a Patagonia/columbia/whatever vest, they are usually wearing it with a t shirt. Don't feel like you can't dress up a vest!! Maybe try to match it with a sweater or a button down of some sorts! Thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment