contact me

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Anchored Down to School

 
 
Papaya Shirt
Gap Cardigan
JBrand jeans
not sure where these flats are from...
 
So, the first weeks of school are always the worst! With homework, clubs, other stuff, I am LITERALLY anchored down to my school (anchor shirt....yeah....). The only way to Django Unchain yourself (omg srry) from the evil bricked walled skewl is to... dress the best you possibly can! I promise you will instantly feel better about yourself and about the terrible situation you're in(school). So, this outfit is simple, but it's fun to wear! It's super colorful and J.Crew-ish(yeah idk) with the stripes, anchor, skinny jeans, flats, and a simple side braid. Yep. Sorry this post is so rando. Yeah. Well, hopefully this helped. I seemed to have left my writing skills in my locker today. School</3.
-MAGGIE


No comments:

Post a Comment