contact me

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Is that John Lennon?

 
Zara Top
J Brand Jeans
Forever21 Oxfords
 
 
Today I was asked if my shirt had a picture of John Lennon on it. Considering it's wearing a skirt and holding a purse....I'm going go with no.....Anyway, graphic tees are always fun to wear, this is just how I wore this particular top. I wanted to keep it simple so I just wore skinny jeans and brown oxfords. Don't be afraid to mix brown with black either. Literally the fashion rule book is dead(see post below this to read more). I hope everyone's having a great school/work year!
Love,
Maggie
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    Browsing through your outfits I see you have an incredibly chic sense of style! I love the girly looks as well as looks like this one that is more casual but very well put together. I actually wanted to send you an E-mail, but didn't see your E-mail address anywhere. I wanted to send you a link to a feminine, one-of-a-kind clothing boutique I think you'd like! I'm the designer and I make each garment myself. Check it out here: http://www.honeyblissclothing.com
    Thanks, and keep up the good styling!:)

    ReplyDelete