contact me

Monday, August 26, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Fall!

 
Charlotte Russe Denim Vest
Urban Outfitters Dress
Charles Phillip Shanghai Loafers
Kate Spade Bag
 

Needless to say, I am tooo ready for fall. I mean, we've all seen that tweet that says "Ugg boots. Football games. Hot chocolate. Cuddling. Leggings. Leaves. Fall. Fun. Yay!" and as much at that tweet is mentally impairing, I must say it's true. I cannot wait for cooler weather and, most importantly, cooler clothes! Fall fashion is the best kind of fashion; I think it's proven to cure diseases. And, although this outfit is still appropriate for the current Georgia weather, I must say I can feel a breeze of autumn a drifting our way. (sorry I was just reading Wuthering Heights). But anyway, this outfit is just a simple red dress with a denim vest over it and polka dot loafers. It's simple. It's comfy. It's cute without being to dressy. It's perf. Alright. Thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment