contact me

Friday, August 16, 2013

You can stand under my u-m-b-r-e-l-l-a


Forever 21 top
Target necklace
J.Crew skirt
Sandals from Century21 in NYC :)

Here's the thing: Rain is great and rain outfits are cute, but not fOR DAYS ON END AND FOOTBALL GAMES GET CANCELED. Okay sorry. So, today I'm wearing lots of neon and I balanced it out with a classic stripe shirt and black sandals. This outfit is just really simple pieces combined into a super bright, but classic outfit. And, yes, I did get very wet while trying to take these picture and my lovely mom and sometimes my photographer in her rain gear was most likely cursing this blog but I don't care because you're reading this and this is a run off sentence but I don't care because I have senior swag. OMG. I should seek help. Well, I hope everyone has a weekend filled with smiles and friends and a touch of Disney channel. okay bye.
<3
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment