contact me

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

S3NI0R SW@G



Jeans from Kohl's
Bag from Vignette's vignettesstyle.blogspot.com
Gap sandals
SENIOR LADIES TEE

So guys, I AM A SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL!!! Where has the time gone? I hope I didn't spend too much of it on the internet. I am still mind blown that I'm almost old enough to be in college... like wut. Anyway at my high school we have a tradition that on the first day of school all the "senior ladies" wear t-shirts that some of are classmates designed. I am obsessed with traditions and sticking to them so I jumped on this task. I paired my t-shirt with some patterned denim, sandals, my favorite bag ever, and of course, my bookbag! I hope this year will be even better than the last and I can't wait to share my outfits with you!
xoxo,
Maggie










No comments:

Post a Comment