contact me

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Black & White

Forever21 Top
Random necklaces
Jeans
Boots
Kate Spade Bag

Everything's better in black and white, right? Today I wore a simple tank with skinny jeans. I then put on tall black boots and doubled up some necklaces. It was super simple, super comfy day. Black and white literally transforms something really simple into an extremely classy, elegant outfit. So, whenever you're feeling like you don't know what to wear, or you're stuck in that weird "wear like 230948 different neon colors at one time"(we've all been there) then you should try an all black and white outfit!
<3
Maggie

p.s. I mean if you don't believe me, just ask Louis...
Black and White Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 Ready to Wear!
 
Yeah I know not all of these are black & white but how amazing was this show?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment