contact me

Monday, August 19, 2013

Basics Not Basic

 
Thrifted Leather Vest
H&M Top
Skinny Jeans
Clark's flats
 
 
Dear Mondays,
I just would like to say thanks for being worse than sparkly pink uggs and for making me feel sadder than an 20 year old at a teen club. I really appreciate all the tears you've caused and, not to mention, the days when you and the rain clouds decide to hook up and produce this dark, rainy Monday love child. But nothing is as worse as the damper you put on the young, bright eyed girls who are just trying to look cute without getting spat on by your weird Monday fluid. Really thanks. It's really cool.
-JUST AN AVERAGE TEENAGE GIRL WITH A KIND HEART
 
Okay, so now that that's over, I just would like to say, Mondays don't have to be a bad thing! At least, with your outfit that is... If you don't believe me, just look at my outfit. All I am wearing is a simple gray tank top with skinny jeans and flats. Then I threw on a leather vest and a did a messy side braid. THAT'S IT. Basics are the key for Mondays. They are as simple, if not simpler than a t shirt and jeans and they look so much better. So, when next Monday hits, don't be basic. Wear basics.
-Maggie
 
p.s. sorry for that awful play on words. it's monday. 

1 comment:

  1. great blog post, loved that little bit at the end (: perhaps you could check out my recent blog post xxx www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk have a nice day!xx

    ReplyDelete