contact me

Sunday, August 25, 2013

I love my job



Top from Vignette's
Jeans
Purse from Urbanog.com
Boots

Guys, I work at a boutique in my hometown called Vignette's. It is seriously the coolest place to be. And as if the beautiful clothes, great prices, awesome candles, and chic-est atmosphere weren't enough, everyone is so nice!  The other employees are great and the owner is one of the coolest ladies I know! It is seriously a dream come true to work there and I hope that this experience can take me on down the road of retail fashion. Anyway, if you're wondering why I keep raving about my awesome job, it's because I got this amazing top I'm wearing there! I got so many compliments on it. I just wore it with simple jeans and brown boots, then I used my bright blue studded bag to highlight the blue on the shirt! I loved it. This outfit made me happy. Okay. Oh yeah. I highly encourage you to check out the Vignette's blog here. Thanks for reading!
Love,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment